Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday, July 03, 2009

A little late on the weekly progress report but I have a good excuse. We moved apartments on Sunday afternoon and I haven't had access to the internet until last night! I can't believe I went 4 days without internet, I felt so disconnected. We ate out sooo much over the last week. Fortunately, I've been doing enough activity to make up for the extra calories, my appetite has also decreased a little bit. I hate that I have missing data though in my charts. I have 4 days where I can't remember what I ate and have no way to know how many calories I consumed. I also have one day where I didn't weigh in because the scale was packed in a box! So, anyway, no charts this week just the happy report that I weigh 205.8 pounds. Down 2 pounds from the previous week!!! I'm so happy about that. My lowest weight that I've seen this year is 205.4 which I hit yesterday. I'm hoping for 203 something by next weigh in! I feel like I'm on a roll. I had two bad weeks that corresponded to my cycle and everything else has been nice little losses. I've lost 8 pounds in 6 weeks, that's pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment