Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday, April 03, 2009

I love Panda Express and have found it fairly easy to incorporate into my Spark Plan but today I used my "free entree" coupon from their online survey and got a double portion of Kung Pao goodness. My plan was to have both lunch and dinner with that one meal since hubbie has to work late tonight. Well, I got it to-go and came home and started catching up on all of the Thursday night TV that I missed since we don't have cable and before you know it the entire thing is gone! I ate both portions of Kung Pao and two spring rolls and chow mein. I need to get my run on to compensate for all that extra chicken! Note to self: you do not have the self control yet to take home a double portion and only eat half so the coupon is not a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment