Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I think I may have had a minor panic/anxiety attack yesterday. I'm not sure though, I've never been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder so I'm not positive but it felt like it. I was in a bit of a fog for 2 days and then I just cracked, I started crying and couldn't stop. Fortunately I have an awesome husband who was here and very encouraging. He even said that he was going to take over some of the housework so that I can focus on the important things - finishing my dissertation, exercise, selling our house - I hope he means it and it doesn't mean "we'll just let the housework go for now and not clean and when you feel better you can take care of it." That's usually what men mean but I think he was sincere. Today I decided to blast some Christian rock and am feeling much better. I got my hair cut too, so now I don't feel so frumpy and unkempt!

After the two servings of Kung Pao yesterday I actually did alright, I came in just under my allotment. Today is going really well. I bought some amazing strawberries and ate an entire basket with ff cool whip. Amazing! I love that the closer to the earth the better it tastes, God really knew what he was doing when he designed food and our bodies. I don't need the junk that is processed. The closer to the earth the better, that's the way God designed it. He's a smart one!

No comments:

Post a Comment