Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 Days left as a nanny

That's right, only 5 days left as a nanny. I think I'm going to miss the little guy but I'm not going to miss the lack of adult conversation or the ability to go to the bathroom whenever the urge strikes. I'm moving on to a new role: administrative assistant. Well, really, I'll be the secretary for the cross country coach at the college where my husband works. I'm super excited to be working at a college it feels like it's one little step closer to getting the job I really want. I mean, they like to hire from within right?

So, I'm done working 40 hours a week and back to part time which will give me more time to work on the dissertation. I'll also have access to a computer while at work, actually I'll have my own desk and computer! I will have flexibility in my job and the ability to fly to Indiana when I need to in order to defend my dissertation which I will do in September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment