Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

That's why I blog...

I'm having one of those days. You know the type. You just don't want to get out of bed and then it's a struggle to shower and get anything done other than check and recheck Facebook. Well, it's one of those. The husband is housesitting for his boss (yeah for extra income, boo for him being gone), well, they have a golden retriever and a cat. I am severely allergic to the dog. I went over there for 20 minutes to get the house keys and had to take an allergy pill when we got home. Booo. I miss my husband. It's so hard to sleep without him here. How on earth did I survive August to December of 2008?

I'm also having a lot of anxiety, mostly about my job prospects or lack thereof. I had a nightmare about not finishing my dissertation and what that would mean. It's a bit stressful. I've also been missing my Portland and Indiana friends more this past week. I really feel like I'm in over my head out here. So, I decided to read some old entries and you know what? I am blessed by the people out here. I reread my entry from June 27th and thought about how silly I'm being right now. Of course I belong out here and am here for a reason. God brought us here and will take care of the anxiety that I'm feeling if I just let him do it already. So, there you go. That's why blogging or journalling are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment