Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

My life as a member of a test audience

This was an interesting week. My husband and I got to be a part of a test audience for an upcoming release called The Winning Season. We got free tickets to the movie on Wednesday night, apparently they do this every Wednesday night around here. Anyway, we got in and got really good seats and then they gave us a little spiel about the movie and what they wanted us to do. The movie was okay, I gave it a 3 out of 5 on my little scale. I wouldn't pay $12 to see it but I'd pay $1 to rent it from the red box. So, after the movie we're filling out our comment cards and I'm trying to remember what I loved and hated and then a lady asks Chris and I what we scored the movie and we both scored it a "good" or 3/5 and so she asked us to stick around for the focus group. Apparently we disliked it more than most. I thought it was fun to be heard and the husband had a blast, he loves to critique movies! All in all, a good experience and I'd totally do it again. Free movies are totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment