Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Giving Thanks Days 19-30



Giving thanks day 19. I am thankful for my sister. We didn't always get along growing up but she is one of the strongest and smartest women I know! I am also thankful that eight years after her diagnosis of breast cancer she is cancer free!


Giving thanks day 20. I am so thankful for that Northwest Corner of Heaven! I remember scoffing at the idea of going to such a small school but applied anyway and it ended up being one of the best decisions I ever made. I am so thankful for the friends I made at Cascade and am proud to be an alum and former professor!


Giving thanks day 21. I am so thankful for our Conejo family! Chris and I were so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family and to make so many friends during our three years in SoCal. I miss you all so much!


Giving thanks day 22. I am thankful for cozy down comforters on a freezing night!


Giving thanks day 23. For the joy on her face as she looks at her first Christmas tree!


Giving thanks day 24. I'm thankful that we all arrived safely in Cincinnati and that even though our luggage didn't make it the hotel has all of the necessities and the in laws brought a bouncer!


Giving thanks day 25. I am thankful that our daughter is surrounded by love!


Giving thanks day 26. I'm thankful to be back home after a whirlwind trip. Thankful that Daddy was here to give baby her bath. Thankful that our girl has outgrown her baby bath!

Giving thanks day 27. I'm thankful for a safe drive back to the metroplex today that included a stop at Costco! I am so thankful that my Mom gave me her second card so that I can stock up every 4 months. Also, Sam's Club just doesn't cut it.


Giving thanks day 28. There is so much that I have to be thankful for each and every day but none of it matters without the belief and faith I have in Jesus!

Giving thanks day 29. For this growing girl! She can officially roll over although she seems to prefer doing it when I'm not looking, I hear an angry cry and look over and she's stuck on her tummy. Love our little Cuddler!


Giving thanks day 30. For hand me downs & grandmas! It's so nice not having to spend money on clothing for someone who changes sizes every 2-3 months!          

No comments:

Post a Comment