Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Childcare for Baby C!



I think we finally have our child care all lined up, I'm nervous about it but I think we've found the best possible solution. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings a college student who I know and trust will come to the house to play with Caroline and on Tuesdays and Thursdays Caroline will go to daycare, the one I thought we didn't get into. Turns out they were just really slow in getting back to me. Caroline starts daycare this coming Thursday, on her 6 month birthday. Next week I am teaching a special one week intensive course so we'll use a combination of Daddy, friends, daycare and nanny help to mak the long 8-5 days work out! I'm so thankful that we were able to make it to 6 months without needing daycare and that we'll only have her in until mid May when my semester is over and then she'll be back home with me for the Summer since we'll be traveling so much again.

No comments:

Post a Comment