Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Health Updates

I have been doing well in the eating department, although I say that and then I head out on vacation by myself with a 3 month old tomorrow so this may not hold true by Monday :)

We have been eating primally for the most part. We did finally give up rice but not white potatoes, they come from the ground so I'm calling them primal. I don't really understand why sweet potatoes are acceptable but not white potatoes. I much prefer white potatoes, sweet potatoes are too sweet for me! I do have a few squares of dark chocolate each evening but that's my big splurge. I've even cut out the coconut ice cream sweetened with honey. I actually have been tracking my food using MyFitnessPal just out of curiosity and I'm eating right around 2000 calories mostly from fat and protein and my carbs have been between 100-150 grams each of the last 4 days. I don't really have a carb goal but I was curious what it would look like.

My weight is going down but more importantly I feel good, I have good energy and fewer cravings for fast food and candy. I still crave ice cream but I don't think that will ever go away, I just need to say no more than I say yes to ice cream.

I am walking at least 2 days a week although my goal is 3 days. I joined EPLifefit and am doing the beginner modules but I can't do a proper squat or even a knee push up so I'm slowly working towards that by doing their modifications for squats and wall pushups. I need to upload a form video and have them critique my form before I move on.

That's whats going on here, feeling good and happy with my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment