Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Things I'm Looking Forward to

As I wait to head out to my 37 1/2 week Dr. appointment this morning I've been thinking about all of the things that I'm looking forward to once I am no longer pregnant. Now, obviously the thing I'm looking forward to the most is having my daughter here and getting to know her and giving Daddy a chance to take care of her. This list is more of a selfish list of things I've been missing, so, in no real particular order, here they are:

- sleeping on my back
- rolling over in bed
- wearing my wedding ring
- less heartburn (I'd say no heartburn but let's be realistic)
- running (beginning at square 1 with Coach to 5k)
- diet coke (mostly still caffeine free but I could if I wanted to!)
- wearing shoes other than flip flops (this may wait until after summer)
- a glass of wine (I'm not a big drinker but its nice to have the option)
- shopping! I miss clothes shopping and while its going to take awhile to fit into normal clothes I'm still looking forward to it

That's all I can think of right now, maybe once she's here I'll post a list of things that I miss about being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment