Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More Pics of Caroline's Sweet Nursery!

We are slowly but surely making progress on Caroline's nursery. We've got all of the major pieces of furniture except for a rocking chair and really, if she came tomorrow we would be ready. We are still working to get all of the art on the walls. I have a frame to go over the dresser that has three openings, one for Caroline's newborn picture and one for Mommy and Daddy. I also finally bought the frames for the fingerprint tree guestbook that we got from our California shower and that will go above the changing table. Once those are up and we have the stuffed animals arranged a little more neatly on the upper shelf I think that it will be "done." Check out the pictures of what we have so far:


This is a panorama of the room, I love this feature on my phone! It's a little distorted but it gives you a better sense of the layout of the room. The rocker will go by the windows where the little desk is now. The cradle will go in our room/living room for when she first arrives. The stroller will also get moved, likely to the garage or near the front door.


I'm not in love with the changing table but I sure did love the price when compared to the changing tables that matched the crib and dresser! This changing table from Ikea is nice and sturdy and was less than $50! The one I registered for was closer to $250, which is absurd. I got the green and purple cubes from Target but of course when I went back for more they were out of those particular colors so the cubes in the closet are not an exact match but they are close!

I love all of her duck pieces but I also love the fact that it doesn't look too ducky and it is definitely a room that can grow with her and change with her changing interests and needs. My Mom made the duck quilt and the little tag blankie shown in the picture. Now we just have to wait 8 more weeks for our little girl to get to use her new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment