Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's A...


On February 6th we had our big 20-week ultrasound. I was 19 weeks and 5 days, so pretty close to 20 weeks. They do a lot of measuring and checking on developmental markers during that 20 week ultrasound but it's probably most famous for being the time when you get to find out the sex of your baby (and don't get me started about the gender/sex issue). We really wanted to know so that we could pick a name and my mom could get shopping, I knew that she was dying to know if she was getting a 5th grandson or her 1st granddaughter.





 Turns out our little Baby Mac has female reproductive parts and pieces! We are very excited, although now the task of finding things for her that aren't so girly that I want to throw up when I see them begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment