Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Food (b)Log

I've been feeling a little stuck lately. Summer always seems to be a bit of a challenge for me, I have no real schedule and am on the go a lot and traveling which has historically led to weight gain or at least stall during the summer months. In order to combat the stuck feeling I thought I would blog about what I'm eating for the next week or so. I'm hoping that this will give me the accountability that I need to get moving in the right direction.

So, for breakfast this morning I ate 4 pieces of center cut bacon, two pastured eggs scrambled and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. It was very tasty.

So far my diet coke count for the day is 1 can. Hoping to get this down to 0 soon!

Lunch today was a club salad from Schlotzsky's. It came with black beans (I tried to pick around those), avocado, tomato, lettuce, bacon, ham, egg & feta. I skipped the croutons and side of bread but did use about a tablespoon of ranch dressing. This salad was soo good and so big that I left a lot in the bowl. I drank unsweetened iced tea.

I had a Larabar for an afternoon snack and then leftover pork chops with some guacamole and cheese. I had some unsweetened decaf tea and some Riesling with frozen strawberries.

As a late night snack I had some olives and some more cheese. All in all today was a pretty good day. I'm looking forward to the Farmer's market tomorrow morning where I'll pick up more eggs and fresh veggies.





No comments:

Post a Comment