Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Starting weight: 213
Last Week: 208
Today's weight: 204.8
Difference: -3.2
Total Change: -8.2

Woohoo! Not only am I down for this week, I'm down from two weeks ago!! It feels so good to have an entire week in which I ate within my calorie budget and got in some exercise.

This weekend will be difficult though, I'm heading up to Portland to visit friends from college. I'm excited to see them but I know that we'll probably go out to eat a few times and that makes me nervous. I always have a hard time at restaurants. I never want to eat a salad with no cheese or croutons, dressing on the side and so I don't because I don't want to waste money on something I won't enjoy. Ugh. Hopefully my friends will be feeling cheap and we'll just cook dinner the two nights I'll be there. I know breakfast will be at home at least! I'm going to try my best to make good healthy decisions this weekend.

Tomorrow I am interviewing for a full-time visiting professor position and I'm very excited. It's my chance to get back into the classroom and do what I love to do. It's also a chance for us to make more money and get out of debt so that we can start saving for a house! Hopefully we'll be out of this tiny 1 bedroom apartment by August 2011 (that's how long the current rent rate is in effect). Hopefully with all of this excitement I'll be able to sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment