Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Starting weight: 213
Last Week: 201.2
Today's weight: 204.8
Difference: +3.6
Total Change: -8.2

I'm totally frustrated! I wasn't even going to post this weeks weigh in but then I realized I'd make matters worse. First of all, I've been eating more salt than I should. Second of all, I've not been over my calories this week. Third, after being sick for 2 days the scale showed a gain of 3.6 pounds on Friday and has been at that same weight every day for the past week. So, I started looking at my blog for the last few months and hey, what do you know, the week before my period I always have a big upswing in my weight and it drops off after my period is over. So, I have 2-3 weeks of solid weight loss and then gain for 1 week and then it drops back down. How frustrating is that? This is why I'm glad I blog, if I didn't have a record of all my weigh in's I'd probably respond to the scale by saying "screw this, I'm going to In-N-Out for lunch" which is not an appropriate response.

I was also happy to see that one of my favorite bloggers, Lyn, Esacpe from Obesity posted this: escapefromobesity.blogspot.com/2009/12/you-know-its-binge-when.html this is exactly what I go through, although fortunately there has not been a major binge this time around. It's nice to know that someone else is going through a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment