Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So, I'm doing two entries today because I didn't want to mix up my progress report with talk of the dis. Several have commented that they'd like to know what I'm writing about so, here it is:


CONTEXT, CONGREGATION AND COMMUNITY: THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL CONTEXT ON CREATING A SENSE OF COMMUNITY IN CATHOLIC PARISHES

Yep, that's the title, catchy isn't it? No, well, too bad.

So, in a nutshell I have a data set with 500 participants from all over the country who answered questions about their Catholic parish and then I matched each participant up with census data for the county that they live in and some religion data for the county and am trying to explain respondents feeling that their parish provides Sense of Community with changes in the county. Doesn't that sound exciting? Let me know if you are a grammar nerd and I'll send you a draft of the 100 page document to proof :)

Today I'm back at Starbucks, a little disheartened after looking up nutritional information, but ready to get these revisions done! Thanks for all of your encouragement - I may change my username to Dr.Suzie once this is done, just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment