Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So, I've been avoiding Spark a little this past week. I haven't been on my normal schedule and so I haven't been tracking my food. Here is what is going on:

Last week were the Lectures at Pepperdine and so I went to work with my husband and attended a bunch of the sessions and in between I worked on my dissertation. The lectures ended Friday night and then Sunday night I flew to Indiana. My schedule is so confused out here because of the time difference! So, I haven't kept track because I have been eating out and really don't know how to enter it in.

I've also avoided weighing in because in 5 weeks of consistently (until this week that is) tracking my food and exercise I have lost a grand total of 2 pounds! Oh, and those were in the first week. Yep, my scale has remained exactly the same for 4 weeks straight! I think it may be broken, I stepped on it and it said 210 and then 5 minutes later I got on again just to see and it said 211.6. Now, I know that I didn't gain 1.6 pounds in 5 minutes, I know it's impossible but it still sucks! Anyway, when I get home I'm buying a new scale and upping my exercise. I'm not giving up!! I will do it this time, I may not have made the best decisions in the last week but I'm not giving up.

I feel better now that I'm not avoiding spark and I'll be back in full swing on Monday after graduation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment