Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Well, I was over by about 50 calories today but that included eating out at a Thai restaurant and going to Golden Spoon! I'm very proud of myself. I was up a pound this morning but I also got my monthly gift this afternoon so I'm thinking it was just a little water weight, we'll see on Wednesday - my official weigh-in day.

Today has been a bit of a struggle in one area though, I haven't been as diligent about my dissertation work as I need to be. I need to have an entire draft done by Monday night if I want a chance to graduate this Summer (for real, not just wear the cap and gown). So, now I'm going to analyze some correlation tables and OLS regressions. Wish me luck! Tomorrow I'm on to conclusions and discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment