Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday, July 31, 2009

Ugh, it's been a terrible week. Fortunately, I've had a good week in terms of my personal and professional life but I had a terrible food week. I've been avoiding logging my food and that hasn't been helping. Fortunately I'm down from last week but still up from my all time low of 202.8. Ahh, the one's were only taunting me!

So, here is the action plan. Eat less and move more. Yep, that's it. Oh, and I'm going to make sure to log everything and plan it out in advance. I'm working every day next week from 9 to 5 so I should be able to pack a lunch and get home in time to cook a healthy dinner. I've been struggling with that this week. My schedule has been a little bit crazy so I haven't been planning things out and sticking to it, then when I get home I'm too tired to cook and my hubby isn't here so I just go out to eat. I will get to the 100's! I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment