Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Crazy Bed, Bath and Beyond

I received a gift card from my grandma for Bed Bath and Beyond for my graduation. I went there and bought a sifter and a trash can (I know, weird graduation presents) and had $4.26 left on the gift card. My husband has been nagging scratch that, harassing me to stop spending money. In an effort to spend less I decided to go and get some decent tweezers so that I won't have to spend $20 every month on having my eyebrows tamed. I remembered that BBB has added a drug store area so I went out there and they have everything, rows upon rows of miniature items. Every hair accessory, make-up item, beauty care essential you could want. I found what I was looking for and then proceeded to spend 30 minutes just looking and wondering why BBB had added all of this stuff. Is it an effort to compete with the likes of Target and Wal-Mart? I'm so confused but yet so happy at the same time. Now BBB has everything I could ever want including huge boxes of sour patch kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment