Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Yesterday I turned 27! It was almost the best birthday ever! (almost because I was proposed to on my 25th birthday and then had a chocolate party).

For my birthday I went to Disneyland with my sister. She is a season pass holder and knows many of the secrets of Disney. We went on a ton of rides, the ones we can't go on when the kids are with us. We ate lunch at the Blue Bayou - inside of Pirates of the Caribbean, we had our pictures taken with the Disney Princesses Aurora, Mulan and Snow White, we ate cinnamon rolls the size of my head, we ate ice cream, got wet and had to buy new clothes (I was literally dripping and the sun had gone down) and we capped it off with the light parade. Here is a clip from the parade! Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment