Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday, December 18, 2009

Woohoo! Today is my last day of work as an administrative assistant! I'm very excited to be moving on to a job that is in my field and area of interest. I'm thankful that I've had this job, it's been a great experience and I've loved the flexibility of it. This year has really been a year of blessings. It's been a tough year but it will go down as a life changing year.

Yesterday I posted about the frustration of this week and my weight loss and then today I got on the scale and was down 0.8 pounds, I think I'm on the downward slope side of the PMS bloat. Thank goodness! I feel like I've survived. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow though. That will be the last time I weigh-in until January. I'll be at my mom's house and she doesn't have a scale in the bathroom so I'll just have to keep moving and keep eating healthier and pray for a decent loss when I weigh myself on January 3rd.

Okay, I don't really have anything else to say, just trying to avoid the last of the data entry that needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment