Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, you just weigh yourself in the morning after a big binge day and then eat a healthy breakfast and lunch and fall asleep before dinner then weigh yourself in the morning before eating or drinking anything! Quite simple really. The only possible problem I see is that I can't sleep 14 hours a day every day or I will never get anything done and these boxes just aren't going to move themselves!

Anyway, I was just exhausted last night and I had only eaten about 850 calories but I couldn't even be bothered to eat something that the husband fixed so I fell asleep. I was sure that I'd wake up at 3 am ready to go but I didn't, I got up at 8am instead. I guess my body was just tired from all of the stress and the long day at work. All I know is that it was exciting to see the 206.8 on the scale this morning. I'm sure I'll be up a pound tomorrow but here's hoping that I can be at 206 for my Wednesday weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment